Monday 24 November 2008

Monica Sjoo


I love the artist Monica Sjoo . She died recently but her spirit is nature. She has inspired me so much.




I cannot recommend enough that you read her books, The Great Cosmic Mother: Rediscovering the Religion of the Earth, which she wrote with Barbara Mor, and also her amazing book, Return of the Dark/Light Mother or New Age Armegeddon? .
This book is extraordinarily important, because Monica exposes something very and all round. The occultocracy, and their religion is the New Age!

It is a M A S K which pretends to want harmony and global unity, but is based in racism and hatred and fear of nature and animals and women and communities! Monica reveals what is behind this mask and helps us feel what is the authentic Goddess, which of course means an authentic understanding of the sacredness of nature.

I will be wanting to explore this theme a lot in the faery woods.

3 comments:

  1. I will have to check that book out. I loved Cosmic Mother, found it quite eye opening although I am still really short on cash to even buy a book right now(my library doesn't carry it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have read the Cosmic Mother already?? WOW! Fast reader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to see a tribute to Monica, whom I got to know pretty well in the last couple of years of her life. She was an amazing woman and her paintings and books as well as her strong, if sometimes very difficult, personality and her devotion to the Goddess have been an inspiration to me and to many

    ReplyDelete